This triumphant final volume of Spinechillers begins with Doug’s well-researched insights into the stories and their authors.
Doug Bradley’s Spinechillers – Vol 13
$6.99 – $14.99
- M.R. James’ classic Number 13 starts off this volume with a mystery about a disappearing and reappearing hotel room, can you guess the room number? Next, one of the most famous stories by H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu, composed by Alistair Lock and featuring an outstanding orchestral score. Edgar Allan Poe’s well-known allegory on our mortality, Masque of the Red Death, follows.Volume 13 finishes with the final part of Lovecraft’s Reanimator series, The Tomb Legions, and Poe’s 1843-penned poem, The Conqueror Worm.Stories included are:Number 13 by M.R. JamesTobermory by SakiThe Call of Cthulhu by H.P. LovecraftMasque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan PoeHerbert West Reanimator Part 6 by H.P. LovecraftThe Conqueror Worm by Edgar Allan Poe
- Narrated by: Doug Bradley, Jeffrey Combs
- Length: 3 hrs and 23 mins
An audiobook CD of Classic Horror short stories, written by legends in the field and read by Doug Bradley.
- Number 13 (1904) – M.R. James (38:42)
- Tobermory (1914) – Saki (20:26)
- The Call of Cthulhu (1928) – H.P. Lovecraft (82.23)
- Masque of the Red Death (1842) – Edgar Allan Poe (17:32)
- Herbert West Reanimator Part 6 (1922) – H.P. Lovecraft (15:08)
- The Conqueror Worm (1843) – Edgar Allan Poe (2:08)